Thursday, March 17, 2011

MAC blushhhh

YAYYYY! I finally got my camera back after almost a month. Hehhh
Missed it so much, i decided to snap pictures.....of my MAC blush. Not all are in picture cos i totally forgot where i hide (from mumsy) most of the blush.



I loveeee my camera, hate Iphone's low quality camera. :p





FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Style, Soft Meow, Light over dark, Rhapsody in two, Stereo Rose, Petticoat, Prim & Proper, Springsheen, Peachykeen & Margin

Soft Meow is prettttyyyyyy!

This is what i got yesterday at MAC Tangs. Heeheee



Viva Glam Gaga 2, Warm Soul mineralize blush & MSF natural


MAC foundation pump so i can have a PROPER Estee Lauder double wear foundie. Hahah!


DONE!

And you know, i don't mean it when i say NO MORE MAKEUPS!
Heehee.

Oh you know, i am supposed to do salary but why am i doing thisssssssss? Damn you mid month!

No comments:

Post a Comment